We’re looking for a kickass designer with 2 to 3 years’ experience designing interfaces for web applications for a full-time position in Tel Aviv, someone who’s as passionate about UX design for complex systems as we are.
The UX Designer will develop UX and UI concepts for complex apps and SaaS products on various platforms. You will create wireframes and prototypes, design graphic concepts and visual language.
- At least 2 years’ of experience designing interface for web applications and mobile apps
- A Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design, preferably from Bezalel, Shenkar, HIT (or a bachelor in Cognitive Psychology or System Analysis)
- Exceptional design skills and creativity, familiarity with modern design trends and tools
- Tech savvy, loves and understands technologically complex systems
- The ability to plan interfaces and develop concepts
- Independently learn new subjects, including technical and technological fields
- Familiarity with UX patterns and solutions for a variety of platforms, tasks and usage needs
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Proactive, creative, self-motivated and a fun to work with person
- Startup or technology working experience is a big advantage
Enough about you, let’s talk about us
Pumika is a UX/UI & Digital Strategy agency based in Tel Aviv. We get a kick out of taking entrepreneurs, startups and enterprises to the next level by creating out-of-this-world digital products and services.
Out team is a bunch of insanely talented, crazy smart, incredibly nice people who are passionate about technology and design and love what they do: Cool projects for innovative companies.
If you feel you fit this description and want to join us, that’s a good start.
Goodies are coming your way :)
In the meanwhile – say hi on our social channels: